Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

breaking news! Assault weapon ban dropped

I'm still loading up on my "2nd amendment collection" - I have some AR's coming. Sure- I'm not paying double the price for things BUT I have some fair deals & I'm keeping all the orders I have in place.

I ordered a Colt Jan 2 2012 and got it about a month ago. Cost $1050.00. (took a year) I ordered another on March 14th 2013 and got it March 21st(yesterday) One week, I couldn't believe it. Both cost me $1050.00 each and are Colt LE 6920's. I plan on getting one more when I can afford it and give to each one of my kids. Paul

There are alot of ar's out there right now. Just be patient and you will find the one you want. My dad bought a colt, and 2 bushmasters last week in southern Missouri, and the shelves were full of ar's.

loess hills said:
I ordered a Colt Jan 2 2012 and got it about a month ago. Cost $1050.00. (took a year) I ordered another on March 14th 2013 and got it March 21st(yesterday) One week, I couldn't believe it. Both cost me $1050.00 each and are Colt LE 6920's. I plan on getting one more when I can afford it and give to each one of my kids. Paul

Where'd you find that?

Top Bottom