Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

"Briarwood Whitetails"

Cornfed

Bowhunting Addict
I just picked up a video the other night while at Walmart by Jack Brittingham. I have seen the adds in mags, etc. I have not had a chance to view this video...... is anyone familiar with this group? Are they 'canned' hunts or free roaming? For the $5 on clearance rack I guess I thought I would take a chance. Looks like there are some real bruisers on the video cover........

Most of the whitetail hunts are on high fenced operations in East Texas , South Texas , and in Illinois. You should like the tapes, he does a pretty good job and there are some monster deer taken and seen.
Bruce

I believe that they re also high fenced hunts. I like the idea of all the mature big bucks, but not the high fence. If I'm wrong please correct me.
SD Buck

There was one hunt where he had his 14 year old daughter pass up a 170 class buck because it was only 4 1/2. I would say it was probably a fenced in area. Not to mention there was a hunt with Jimmy Houston. I think that says enough.

I too, had the chance to buy the tape at a discount price, so it has been added to my outdoor video collection. Yes, some really big bucks on it. The main thing I got from it was the video documentation of the bucks. Seeing what happens when deer are passed and have the opportunity to grow.

Genentics, good nutrients, and AGE can produce some whopper bucks, as seen on the video. Those bucks really start to explode around 4 to 5 years old. We all knew that already, but it's neat to see it on the tape.

MO

Top Bottom