Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broadhead of choice this year??

DOR

Life Member
What will everyone be shooting for heads this fall. I shot steel force 125 4 blades last year out of my recurve which produced some impressive holes.

But I have been converted to the scooter(compound) this year and would like to know what you guys have had good luck with. Thanks
busted.gif
893drillsergeant-thumb[1].gif
893archer-thumb[1].gif

Wensel Woodsman (125gr) with an all steel broadhead adapter (100gr). They usually end up a 215 grain head by the time I've removed enough steel to get them shaving sharp.
blush.gif
26404-archer[1].gif
smile.gif

I shoot Bodkin 125 grain heads from both wheels and recurves. Tried lots of others through the years but have been shooting this one since 1994. Shoot just like my field tips. There is alot to be said about a design that has been virtually unchanged since 1948. Work for me and they are not expensive.
26404-archer[1].gif

I used the montec broadhead at the latter part of last season and was impressed with the flight and cut on impact properties. I am using them again this year.

Zwickey's, Ben Pearson, MA2, & Home made. About anything I can put a file & stone to.

have been shooting muzzy broadheads since i was 9 and am now 26, don't plan on ever changing.
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif
893archer-thumb[1].gif

ive shot muzzys my whole life and will probably stick with them, they work awesome, ive also shot some snuffers just because my dad says they work awesome and they did, but they dont always fly so great, so muzzy it is for me, good luck to all this year!!

hahaha i'm only 16 so i shoot the 3 for 10 dolla broadheads from wal-mart i killed my first deer with them and i guess they will work till next year when i get my MATHEWS !!!! CANT WAIT !
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

Use to shoot Zwickey's and Thunderhead 125's when I was shooting aluminums. Since I started shooting carbons I have switched to Muzzy 100's. Have killed alot of deer with all of them.
busted.gif
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

Keep shooting the Steel Force 125's. They fly great out of a compound as well.

Muzzy's are popular and I shot them for years but in my opinion they're very dull out of the box.
shrug[1].gif

Tim

Muzzy 3 blade 100's for me. Never had a problem with them in the five years or so I've been shooting them.
waytogo.gif

i shoot a steelforce 100 but am think about changing but not sure what i wan't to change to yet. let me know what you guys think would be a good one.

Top Bottom