Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broken in with style!

caleb

First animal shot at with the new AR, one coyote down. Had time for one setup this morning. I talked to my cousin last night and she told me they had a cow abort twins due to the cold weather. Said the coyotes were feeding on the calves. So I snuck into a fencerow overlooking a field adjacent to the pasture where the carcasses are. Gave a few challenge barks and howls on a diaphgram call and this guy came on a sprint! Less than two minutes into the stand! Shot was about 175 yards. can't believe he was by himself, maybe I just didn't see his partner. And note to self, new muzzlebrake on AR is LOUD without ear plugs. I will have to wear one in my left ear when hunting with this gun.
coyote1.JPG

Its set ups like that which make it look easy. Congrats on the first notch in your stock. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rudd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EXCELLENT Pic HC! Congrats on breaking her in. </div></div>

Top Bottom