Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Broken Limb Update

Dewy

Followed up on my broken Mathews limb yesterday. I had taken it to Fin and Feather in Iowa City where I purchased the bow...USED and 1 year old. Fin and Feather told me that two new limbs were on their way
smile.gif
I didn't even have to pay for shipping
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
. To top it all off they should be here by Friday
grin.gif
grin.gif

By Saturday noon I should be stacking arrows again and may even make it to the stand.
grin.gif

I am sure that most companies would stand behind their product like this but I am very imrpessed with Mathews' response.

Good luck to everyone!

Its a good thing you didn't have to resort to a lawsuit!
grin.gif
Good to hear there are still some honest companies out there.
waytogo.gif

thats a good deal, it makes me happy to hear that a company stands behind their products...and im glad you get to make it back out!!

Weasel cracked a limb on Sunday before we were leaving for Nebraska on Wednesday. Called and talked to Bob Jenkins at Mathews. They overnighted the limbs and we were ready to go on Wednesday morning. They do have top shelf service.

waytogo.gif
Glad to hear this as me and my Mathews might be spending a long time together.

Go get 'em, Dewy!

Glad to hear that they are taking care of your. I would however take some brotherly advice and wait until Monday before you go to the Stand.
grin.gif
Otherwise you may have a whole new set of problems.

Top Bottom