Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Browning Trail Cameras

I like the idea of going back to flash also.

ShedderKG, I see it says the cam will do 3k to 6k pics depending on batteries used. Do you find this to be about right?

Personally...I've yet to put that many pictures thru the camera myself but the feedback I've got from others that have been using them longer...yes that seems to be accurate. I should be checking my 2 cams that I have out right now hopefully this weekend. I can share some more pictures then. I know there was a big push on these cams when they hit that $90 mark back in December and I see prices on Amazon have gone up now. Just keep an eye on them...I'm sure they will go back down. Other than this camera...it will be all covert for me.

Personally...I've yet to put that many pictures thru the camera myself but the feedback I've got from others that have been using them longer...yes that seems to be accurate. I should be checking my 2 cams that I have out right now hopefully this weekend. I can share some more pictures then. I know there was a big push on these cams when they hit that $90 mark back in December and I see prices on Amazon have gone up now. Just keep an eye on them...I'm sure they will go back down. Other than this camera...it will be all covert for me.

I have also been looking for another route besides Bushnell. Was very loyal the last few years but this year has me scratching my head. Maybe some other Bushnell guys can chime in. I have 2 Bushnell HD models, 1 camo and 1 Black/Brown. The Camo camera worked fine all summer but now seems to turn on and off whenever it likes. I turn it on, the test light blinks red, takes pictures for 2 days and then stops. Pull it, take it home, turn it back on and BAM it works again. The black/brown camera just flat quit working this winter after working well all summer. I know its been brutal cold but my other bushnell cams have always been used heavily after season scouting for shed deer and always seemed to work....who knows, frustrating.

We use 2 Cuddeback Ambush IR cameras and we love them. We've had them since 2012 and have had zero problems getting clear pictures and videos both day and night. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for different brands

We use 2 Cuddeback Ambush IR cameras and we love them. We've had them since 2012 and have had zero problems getting clear pictures and videos both day and night. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for different brands

Everyone has their opinions... but for me, I'm staying clear of Cuddeback. The new flash cams from cuddeback are ok but aren't any better than the bolygards and coverts I use. And we don't need to get into the service of cuddeback.

I have some of the cheap Browning cams, but would definitely recommend the strike force and dark ops models. Much better quality all around.

Top Bottom