Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

?????Browsing Deer Mounts??????

D&D Flesheaters

Owner of D&D Flesheaters
I Shot a 155" 13pt this weekend with a rifle. It has some big extra points shooting in and it looks really neat from the bottom and was wondering if any of you have any pictures of a browsing deer mount, where the deers nose is either up, or down.

We need a pic to evaluate your situation better.
grin.gif

have it low on the wall with a big tree branch as a tree behing it and have its head tilting up makeing a scrap rubbing the tree branches but make sure its low enoguh and has a branch comeing out mabey with a lip curl or some thing like that would be kewl goods luck with that deer any mount would b great.... oh yea and thats my bed room....
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
smirk.gif
3712DSCF0071-med.JPG

I like the semi sneak head up form from Mckinzie. I have a couple done in this pose. I will try to remember to take pics of them and let you have a look.

The sneak mount I am talking about has the chin up more than a regular semi sneak mount. It has a more majestic look than a regular semi sneak. I will get some pics over thanksgiving and post them on Monday when I get back to work.

Top Bottom