Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Brute from a couple year ago...

KANSAN

PMA Member
Hey guys,

I'm sure I've posted this picture before, but with the season drawing closer, I wanted to show you one of the best deer I've ever captured on trail camera. We saw this guy from our stand twice in a period of about two weeks, but never was able to harvest him. I wish I could have found his sheds, but no luck there either!! He's got an 8-9" flyer off his left side back between the brow and the g2, you can barely see it in the picture. It was bone dry outside when this picture was taken, and look at those muddy feet - I wish I could have found that particular creek crossing and set a stand on it!!

CDY_00081.JPG

hoofline.gif

Nice photo of a really good buck, I hope you get an opportunity at him this season. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We appreciate your sharing with us Jody. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? >>>>> Details Here!<<<<< iowawhitetail.com, Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.
11.jpg

Top Bottom