Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck Hollow Sports

A couple of N Central IA boys (including myself) spent some time at Boyd's today. My buddy was picking up a new LH Vectrix and I was along for the ride. Well, Boyd and Blake (Lefler 168) were very helpful and generous with their time with some minor free adjustments to my Ross 337. Thanks to both of you for your time and I will continue to recommend Buckhollow to my fellow bow junkies in my area.

Thanks again.

I am just wanting to drop another plug in for Boyd at Buck Hollow Sports. I drove 115 miles one way from Cedar Rapids to get a Guardian setup by him yesterday. Great guy, quality shop, good prices, and his customer service appears to be second to nobody. Well worth the drive in my opinion
waytogo.gif

He sucks!!!!!!!!
grin.gif

Just kidding. What these guys said. I bought a new Guardian off of him last Friday and the guy knows his way around a bowpress. He set me up, I was sighted in within minutes, and with my wallet lighter I left with my new bow, 4 packs of Slick Trick broadheads, and a new friendship. I will be back.

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of N Central IA boys (including myself) spent some time at Boyd's today. My buddy was picking up a new LH Vectrix and I was along for the ride. Well, Boyd and Blake (Lefler 168) were very helpful and generous with their time with some minor free adjustments to my Ross 337. Thanks to both of you for your time and I will continue to recommend Buckhollow to my fellow bow junkies in my area.

Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im a little late on the response, but thanks for the positive feedback, hope your Ross is shootin' well for you, and i look forward to seein' ya in the future!
Shoot straight,
Blake

Do these guys buy guns? Stll trying to seel my like new double barrel and rem 700-06. Can't figure why noone wants them. Way cheaper than a new bow!

Top Bottom