Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buck pics. (Would like some opinions please)

WIhunter14

Alright all you Whitetail Freaks, I'd like some opinions on score/ages for these individual bucks. I have a good idea on most of them if not all but, its always good to hear other opinions. I don't post much on here, but I love the forum and enjoy some of the awesome whitetails you guys post. These bucks are in WI, yeah I KNOW, I KNOW.

Main frame 10 with some stickers.
8-9-20121129pm.jpg

8-9-20121128pm4.jpg

8-9-20121128pm3.jpg

8-9-20121128pm.jpg

Buck #2

IMAG1020.jpg

IMAG1035.jpg

IMAG1019.jpg

IMAG1639.jpg

11pt. ( He's a typical 10 this year, last year he was a typical 10 w/ a kicker on his left G3...found his set and it scored 170)

IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0871.jpg

IMAG1047.jpg

Is this the same buck as the previous pictures? My nieghbor shot the buck in the previous pictures...high lung and never found him...this is the first picture I have of any 10's with any size that match the description of the 11pt since he was shot... I know camera angles can do alot to a picture... I see no scars but, I've gotten the same pictures repeatedly at this spot and I believe its the same buck.

IMAG0621.jpg

Enjoy.

Nice bucks

There are three different bucks for sure. Possibly four and all obviously nice especially the double crab claw ten. Any of them I would be proud of.

First buck is a stud and would guess 175. Buck #2 I would guess in the mid 150's?? Short brows and 2's kind of hurt him but is a cool looking buck! Some nice bucks running around! Good luck

1st buck is a monster. So cool. 2nd buck has some cool character no doubt. 3rd buck is also a shooter buck. You have fun my man. If you really need to know age ask KellyPrymek he should be able to tell you the age from his experience. Sorry, Kelly just trying to have some fun with ya. :)

Four different bucks. First one is stud! He has to be in the upper 170's or low 180's. Second has lots of character and probably gross in the upper 150's. He'd have lots of deductions. Third is a nice crab claw 10 and probably goes upper 140's. Fourth is hard to tell, maybe a 9 pt, mature but probably a low 140's deer. I'd be hunting that first one hard. Good luck

Last edited:
Top Bottom