Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bucks are still around

ShedderKG

Have had two cameras up on the same pile of food for the past 4 days ... may need to look into a new and better camera because my two are not doing the greatest job. Had about 300 pics and counted 18 different bucks ... only 1 that might be 4 1/2...rest of them are all younger.

Here are a few of the better pictures of some of the bucks that made it through.

picture.php

picture.php

This buck was shot about a mile from me and i'm thinking the buck below it has got the same genes....cool buck with some potential

picture.php

picture.php

Have a few bucks in the area with split G2's

picture.php

picture.php

Hard to tell on this guy but he looks like he has a pretty good frame to him. Then I got another deer that could be the same buck and I can't quite tell...busted off the main beam...all that's left is his base and brow.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Can't wait for them to start dropping!!

Some nice looking bucks.Hope we can pick up the sheds and help you match them up to them over the next couple of years and create some history with each one.Can't wait!

Sorry it took a bit to get back to ya, but i live in luverne and do a ton of shed hunting. i know a few guys from canton that hunt and shed shed hunt down there. some how last fall i got that picture sent to me on my phone of that buck that the lady is holdin on to. so i was just wondering if that buck was really shot down there. good luck to ya shed hunting and maybe we will run into each other some time shed hunting!!

Top Bottom