Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bucks for next year

soil

This is the roster who survived this past season.

I think this guy is 3 1/2
IMAG0054_zpspmnhlqqo.jpg

IMAG0146_zpswsmtwaye.jpg

These next two were always together in the field in front of my house last year. Both pretty wide, short brow 8 pointers last year. I call them thing1 and thing2 from the dr Seuss book.

Thing1 3 1/2 year old
IMAG0139_zpsgmclcxyu.jpg

IMAG0169_zpstn4xwi1w.jpg

Thing2 3 1/2 year old. He shed his right side this past week but all the others are still holding as of this morning.
IMAG0017_zpsdaqqkyf5.jpg

IMAG0021_zps7oxijn4u.jpg

This 8 point i think is 4 1/2. He was about a half mile away during the summer and just showed up on the farm in late December. Hopefully he decides to stay here throughout the fall next season. He is similar to thing1 but with longer brows.
IMAG0073_zps3vkq3hxj.jpg

This buck I'm guessing is 4 1/2 as well but I'm not positive. I've only gotten 5 pics of him. He just showed up out of the blue last week. Once again, I hope he sticks around.
IMAG0325_zps7gsnk75c.jpg

IMAG0330_zpsnyzqxugl.jpg

Good call Hoosier, I messed that up. The first two pics are not even the same buck. I meant to post a different pic.

And this is the other buck. He surely is older. He showed up one night in February 2015 and one night in November.

February
IMAG0042_zpsnppiruqc.jpg

Nov
IMAG0146_zpswsmtwaye.jpg

The last buck from the first set could be 3.5 as opposed to 4.5. Late season pics are tough but his hocks are minimally stained for a 4.5 year old. Obviously that's not an end all characteristic, but it got my attention.

Top Bottom