Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bucks like this - what buck would fight him?!?

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
U guys see necks and bodies like this? I see periodic bucks that look like a cross with a horse or a bull. This dudes neck, shoulders & body- the buck that fights him- yikes!!!! 2 like this - WAR! No surprise these dudes kill each other….
If u got pics of some stallions post em … regardless of racks - really cool!!
8.jpeg

• Deleted by tall@wide
  • Reason: Can't attach pic
Show…
  • Deleted by tall@wide
Show…
Last time you filmed that was insane! Surprised u would go round 2!!!!
I've seen this several times. Can you imagine what it feels like to get wacked with those front legs like that? Like an angry mob repeatedly beating you with dang baseball bats. Best option, aside from climbing a tree out of his reach, would be to bulldog him in the antlers and try to stab his jugular or slit his throat with your knife. Worst thing to do is let him knock you to the ground like this and proceed to stomp you to death...

No access to a knife, still bulldog him and gouge his eyes out with your thumbs? Man I don't know. It would be a fight for your life in any case.

I've seen this several times. Can you imagine what it feels like to get wacked with those front legs like that? Like an angry mob repeatedly beating you with dang baseball bats. Best option, aside from climbing a tree out of his reach, would be to bulldog him in the antlers and try to stab his jugular or slit his throat with your knife. Worst thing to do is let him knock you to the ground like this and proceed to stomp you to death...

No access to a knife, still bulldog him and gouge his eyes out with your thumbs? Man I don't know. It would be a fight for your life in any case.
Yeah always carry a good blade. That guy was lucky the buck didn't choose to use his antlers in the fight. He was just toying with him.

58434cb4562ca95e6938d231ee9ea9d8.jpg

This turd might

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom