Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bucks on the move

jasondodd

Hi all,

In Central Iowa here and finally saw some big boys moving tongiht. First one I saw was at 5:15 then a few more at 6:15 or so. The big dog came under my stand with his nose in a doe just as I was going to start down with my climber after dark. Party on:)

Had 2 big boys cruising around 6pm tonite. They trotted out into an open bean field to check out 5 does. Got them within 60 yards of stand when they got my wind. Things are really starting to get interesting!!

Your right at 6:00 I've been watching them nose to the ground and nice ones. Few more days and we'll be seeing the big boys in daylight !

I watched 2 bucks last night with 4 does at 5pm. Unfortunately they where about 1000yds away. I couldnt believe they were out in the wide open that early.

This weekend should be good!
waytogo.gif

Saw a decent buck 1/2 mile from home this a.m, he'd have been decent actually if his one side wasn't snapped off after the brow tine.
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the best IMO. Too bad I have a wedding I have to be in Saturday and then the brunch Sunday Morining....

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, the best IMO. Too bad I have a wedding I have to be in Saturday and then the brunch Sunday Morining....

HunterMan
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blow the wedding off! True friends wouldn't get married this time of year and if they are true friends, they will understand!
evil.gif
evil.gif

You might not want to listen to me though, I've been known to get people in trouble.
grin.gif

Top Bottom