Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bucks sent in by waackone - BIG bucks

muddy

waackone asked me to post these... damn, they are NICE. if you need any help shooting them just let me know. pretty much what i charge to post pics for members is shooting their best booners. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

in all seriousness, he's wanting to get some guesses on score. i have no idea, i'd guess 165 on the one and over 180 on the other??

ICAM0007.jpg

ICAM0005.jpg

Awesome!! That he decided to share.... Love the pics! Good luck, Hope he shares the Harvest photos too!

Woody

Holy Cats! Not sure how big...but big enough that's for sure! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm putting over 190 on the big one he could bump 200 gross /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Like our buddy from up North says "Smoker"!!!!

Those are DEEEEEEEEEP splits on the g2's and his frame is big!!!!
I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that's a 200" gross buck.

I think 165 is about right on the first, but I'm guessing the second is quite a bit above 180... 200 gross wouldn't surprise me at all. WHat a monster.

First one definitly in the 160's, but that second one would have no problem going over 200, I would think along the lines of 205-210.

i wood say 160 on the first pic, and depends on the second pic it he is an 10 or 12,can't tell if he has g4 or not, but if he does 190 easy.

Wow. i'd say everyone else is pretty well on the money as far as score. Best way to know for sure is to knock him down and put a tape to him. Best of luck to ya! I hope you connect on them studs

ya, ummmm,
id shoot em both!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif
giants!

OOOOhhhhhhGUHHHHH!

Those are both some seriously big BIG deer.

I would have to say the first is 160s. The second should be 195+.

Dean

Top Bottom