Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bud is back, and a few others as well;

sureshot

The Hunt Never Ends....
Well, a buck that I call Bud showed back up. Bud was a buck that my cams captured photos of all summer last year, and I saw him once during the rut at 100yds. He should be nice by the time he is done growing.
Bud Last Year;
MDGC04462.jpg

Bud Thus Far This Year;
CDY_0249.jpg

CDY_0877.jpg

New 8- I'm not sure what buck this is. I'll have to look at photos from previous years, but I'm pretty sure that I havent gotten photos of him.
CDY_0614.jpg

Here is a buck that was 3.5 last year (I think) and 4.5 this year. He didnt amount to much last year, but looks like he could be pretty good this year. One of the only ways I could tell it was him at first was because of the scar that he has on his neck.
Last year;
CDY_0211.jpg

This year;
CDY_0163.jpg

CDY_0173.jpg

Here is a deformed buck. Looks like he's got some good mass....how old do you think he is?
CDY_0709.jpg

CDY_0473.jpg

Nice bucks and pics!! It also looks like you need to set a few coon traps this year too.

Looks like Father and Son photos. That one scarred neck buck also grew some extra points. Awesome, thanks for sharing.

your deer have some noticable markings on them,split ear,cowlick or scar on the one deers neck.pretty obvious those are the same deer.looks like bud moved his split brow from leftside to right side.cool pics.now i have to get my cameras out.

Bud is a stud. I think you are going to have several good ones to chase around this year. Thanks for sharing.

kratz

Great pics! Good to see some familiar faces show up huh? You could sure save on your corn bill if you borrowed my black and tans for a weekend! :)

Great pics! Good to see some familiar faces show up huh? You could sure save on your corn bill if you borrowed my black and tans for a weekend! :)

Oh you have no idea. These coons are EVERYWHERE! I'll get ahold of you come December and we'll go out one night on a coon exterminating mission :D

Great looking buck!
Glad to see some pics popping up on here, it's about time.

Thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom