Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bushnell hd

Youngbuck1030

Bowhunter
I need help
My bushnell trophy cam hd wont turn on. The led lights on front do but the lcd screen wont and it wont take pictures. Im not sure what to do since its the time to scout.

That's just the way it goes with trail cams. Unless you can get it replaced by the manufacturer, sounds like you'll be buying a new one.

That's just the way it goes with trail cams. Unless you can get it replaced by the manufacturer, sounds like you'll be buying a new one.

To true, you could change batteries just for something to try. Otherwise call customer service and see what they can do. I have a new Aggressor HD on its way, my first try at a Bushnell. They rave about the 100% satisfaction guarantee, so not sure how old it is but check with Bushnell

If used, try customer service. I had one with the same issue once, but it was brand new so I just returned it to Cabelas for a replacement. I'd be curious to know how Bushnell handles this. Keep us posted.

Call Bushnell. In my experience their customer service was great. I had moisture get inside a trophy cam. They sent me a new camera. I have a buddy that had a similar experience

I need help
My bushnell trophy cam hd wont turn on. The led lights on front do but the lcd screen wont and it wont take pictures. Im not sure what to do since its the time to scout.

Put new batteries in it and press gently on the lower portion of the LCD screen. I've got one that does the same thing. Think it my be a short internally. But that does the trick for me

I'm with the other guys about calling Bushnell. Have pretty good CS. I had a problem with a camera, sent it in and they sent me a brand new camera back.

Top Bottom