Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell No glow aka black flash

Sticks

PMA Member
Ok have a small problem here guys. I have two of these cameras and when I put them on video and go back to watch the clips all it shows is a black screen and in the upper left corner it says picture 1, picture 2, etc. It plays 30 sec clip of that. I read trough the manual and have scan disk ultra cards in the camera. Not sure what else I'm missing. These things are supposed to take HD video. Just wondering if any of you guys with this camera have encountered something similar. Rather ask here first then sit on there customer service line for an hour.

Thanks,

chasingame.com

Have a good chance of finding someone with a resolution there, I'm unfortunately not familiar with your cam to help.

Your player on your computer is not compatible with the HD videos. Google DivX and download it. It will work then...

Thanks guys. So your telling me I've deleted all these videos over scrapes for no reason haha I had it recording audio and I could hear all kinds of noise. Makes me wish I didn't delete them.

Top Bottom