Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bushnell Trail Cams

Mr. Deeds

I have a few questions on a couple bushnell trail cams I have out. I have set the sensitivity levels to low during this time of year, and on my last card pull I zero pictures, even none of me walking up to camera or leaving camera when set up. I changed it back to normal, and still no pictures, specifically on one camera more then the other. One instance last december the same camera took pictures all day long for about 3 days straight. Every 5 seconds. Any info?

Had a problem with continuous photos happening at random with one cam a couple years ago, called Bushnell to get return authorization and they sent me a brand new camera no questions asked. I always use the low sensitivity setting on all cams with no issues of missing pics that I'm aware of.

You sure it wasn't foliage setting it off? Had this before with my Bushnells. Slightest breeze moved grass and set it off. Hang it in your garage for a while and see if it still does it. Then you will know.

I have three of them and have them set on high sensitive level and have not had problems with them taking too many pics. My uncle has four of the 2013-14 cams and he had the same problem with one of them not taking pics so he sent it back and they sent a brand new one that worked just fine.

I have 7 bushnells and no issues with false triggers from foliage. It's usually a squirrel or bird tripping the camera IMO. I'd send it back. My worst offenders for false triggers are Mountie A5's. I have 3 and they are the biggest POS camera I've ever used. Terrible trigger speed and far more false triggers from sun and foliage than any other camera I've seen with the exception of an old stealth cam.

Not the sensitivity, foliage, temp, nothing - it's a defective cam. I get one occasionally like that and send it in.

Just bout two moultire a-5's..... lol. I hope they will work out well! Is there a certain line I can call on bushnell or just their tech support line?

Top Bottom