Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buster

darkhollow1

PMA Member
I thought I would share a series of pictures I have of a buck I call buster. This is one of the few deer that I actually have a history with the last couple years. I first seen this deer last year at what I believe to be a 2.5 year old deer. Not a monster but I thought he had great potential. I passed him several times during archery season. During first shotgun season a hunter in our group spotted the deer and noticed that he had been shot right below the spine and above the vitals but appeared to be OK. I thought for sure he would be another deer that I could forget ever seeing again. However, I picked up his sheds this past spring only to see that he was all busted up how he got the name "buster." I watched this deer several times through the summer and got quite a few pictures of him again this fall. He grew considerably from last year and once again is all busted up. Hopefully this deer will make it one more year and I can get after him before he gets all busted up again. Enjoy.

buster1.JPG

Buster @ 2.5
buster2.JPG

Buster busted up @ 2.5
buster3.JPG

Buster @ 3.5
buster4.JPG

Buster @ 3.5
buster5.JPG

Buster all busted up @ 3.5. I actually seen him a couple days after this picture was taken and he only had the g3 on his left side still in tact.

Great series & history of him, he looks the part too, lots of attitude! Better get him real early next season before he hurts himself /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom