Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buying bulk deer antler?

Scooonie

Does anyone know of the best way to purchase bulk white-tail antler? I'm not sure if there are some companies out there that cater to that specifically or what? Not looking for a one time bulk buy but someone I could use to purchase large amounts time and time again.

Also, just curious. Does anyone know what the rules and regs on selling a natural item like deer antler? Is there anything a guy would have to do to be able to do such a thing? Any info would be awesome! Thanks guys...

One of my buddies bought a box full of antlers off of ebay with good luck... I don't believe there are any constrictions to selling parts of deer, however, I know you cannot buy or sell any part of waterfowl

depends on size and quality you need, small craft sized antlers are easy to come by look on ebay etc. Do you want full racks or shed/cutoffs. I may be able to hook you up with some.

Sheds and legally tagged antler racks can be bought/sold but I don't think you can purchase racks that have been cut off dead bucks. Yoù might want to call a consevation officer just to protect your butt.

Really depends on how much and how big your looking for. Shoot me a PM and I can point you to many horn buyers/sellers, Iowabruce being one of them.

I have antler and access to all you will need, and they are from great colored wild bucks. All natural sheds, no cuts. And what do you consider a "large amount"? 100 lbs? 500 lbs? 2000lbs? Call me 701-866-5520 most any evening.

Top Bottom