Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Buying Deer Tags Online

ColoredRed24

Hey Everyone!

So this year I was thinking about buying my tags online on August 15th after I missed out on the limited antlerless tags for bow season last year.

Has anyone had any experiences with it? Do they just mail those to you or do you still need to go in somewhere to have them printed?

Appreciate the information in advance.

Thank you!!

Hey Everyone!

So this year I was thinking about buying my tags online on August 15th after I missed out on the limited antlerless tags for bow season last year.

Has anyone had any experiences with it? Do they just mail those to you or do you still need to go in somewhere to have them printed?

Appreciate the information in advance.

Thank you!!
I havent bought tags in person in a long time. They charge a convenience fee(for shipping). They mail them a couple weeks after you buy them online. Then you make sure to get exactly the tags you want.

I'm lucky enough to have a local hardware who sells them and they also deer hunt. Never had an issue getting the wrong tag and they show you the screen and repeat the information back to you before printing the tag. My brother alway gets his online, if you're in a county with low number of doe tags, might be a good idea to get on sometime after midnight to ensure you get a tag?

Top Bottom