Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

C.O. SCORES ON AWESOME 12 PT.

Great Buck!
waytogo.gif

Chad you better thank your favorite cousin for talking you into waiting till the next day to track that big boy. From the looks of the picture, it looks like that old guy laid down for a nights rest and never woke up! Congrats of a great buck, now go out and get some of those other bruisers!

The buck was taken in Illinois. Could not be any prouder of you cousin, Chad. But I just have one thing to say, if that deer is not hanging in our cabin where people can see it, than you can no longer hunt at our land. haha Also do not believe that you have that five dollars for sure. I am going to make you earn it, so you better get out hunting and try for another.

Well after 8 years of hunting pretty hard it has finally happend. I have never had any trouble getting deer close or seeing big deer I just have not had any bruiser's close enough to take a crack at. I can not thank my buddy Matt (Muzzy) enough for helping me track him and just helping me out the rest of the day. Thanks a million. Sean and Ryan you doubted the property a few years ago and you guys have started to come to appreciate it more lately but here is proof of the possibilites at your Dad's place out in Amboy, IL .... who knew.

Way to stay patient and keep on the blood trail(s). Goes to show you how persistant bowhunters can and will be. Outstanding buck!

Way to stay with it. I hear all the time "we lost the blood and never found him" love to hear a success story. Great job!

What I like best is that you never gave up. Great determination!!!!

Top Bottom