Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Calling you out...

I have a photo of a guy on my trail cams tresspassing that I'm posting. Please let me know if you have any information on him. I appreciate it. Black Hawk County.

On second thought, clearly isn't him I guess. In all seriousness I hope you get the guy nothing I hate more than deliberate trespassing the law needs more backbone as well!!!

No help to you on identification, but I will give this a bump to the top. I know it is still trespassing because he has his bow, but he might be bloodtrailing so keep your eyes open for the remains of a gutpile or a dead deer.

That is clearly Stan Potts.....Just Give Me A Second!!!

Hey, I thought it was funny! The guys face is clearly screaming the Stan line quoted above.

I'm a fan of Stan. Anyone who gets that excited still after shooting that many whitetails clearly is as passionate as they come!

In a side note, sorry about the trespassing issues. It's not a good situation. We have had a lot of that at our MN farm and it is frustrating. I hope you find the loser.

Looks like that dick scarzoa or whatever his name is. He is on the matthews comercials..it look a lot like him. Disclaimer no one is being implicated in this comment...my first thought.

That's Troy Landry coming out of the swamp to "choot em", Looks just like him! Jackie Bushman probably set him up?

This pisses me off. Too many people are having tresspassing problems around here. I've had several times a hunt got ruined by tresspassers. If you don't know the land boundries ask the landowner or if you walk to an area your not sure about don't hunt that area. We need to get these SOB's set straight so it doesnt keep happening and/or our hunting gear stolen like many posts on this page.

Or we can try and find out who it is by chance by putting it on a website of bowhunters but clearly thats not working because they are to concerned to get off topic and post who he looks like!

Hey wait that's me................j/k. I'm from the area could you be more specific on where this is? I have ground in this area at a few spots.(pm if you would like.) What is in his right hand?

Hey wait that's me................j/k. I'm from the area could you be more specific on where this is? I have ground in this area at a few spots.(pm if you would like.) What is in his right hand?

I think it is a cell phone!Wait he is too old to know how to use one of those!

Top Bottom