Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

calls

Shovelbuck I bought one of those calls off the internet cant get a sound out of it that doesnt sound like im killing a small rodent any help would be great

Sorry I was wrong about Blodgett calls:eek:

I know they werent around for a few years back around 05-06. I looked to buy one back then because I was very impressed with Crocketts calls. But I had no luck and was told they went under:confused:

Blodgett

Shovelbuck I bought one of those calls off the internet cant get a sound out of it that doesnt sound like im killing a small rodent any help would be great

They can be a bit tough to master but once you figure it out it's easy. If your getting high pitched sound the rubber is too tight. Hard to describe how to use them but put the slit centered either on your top or bottom lip and "Hut", forcing air between your lip and the call.:way:

I have a pile of mouthcalls in my vest and i only use the brown crusty one.It used to be white but chewing tobacco tends to discolor them.I dont know what kind it is but it seems to work.I am wanting to get some of harry blodgetts calls though.

Top Bottom