Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cam Pull - July - 1

Ghost

Life Member
Couple of pics for ya...

and you know the good ones are on my hard drive. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Perfect example of a deer to pass on my place.

Also, very easy to identify with the split ear.

Second pic...just another turkey killer.

picweek.JPG

picweek1.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timekiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Man, I can't believe the ticks in southern iowa. </div></div>
They are horrible I went down 2 or 3 weeks ago to set out cameras and in about a 100 yard walk I had 8 crawling up my pant legs.

Besides that it is a very nice young buck that could be a whopper in a year or two.

Awesome camera angles! Ghost - when you give the pass on your farm, is it age or rack size or both?

Awesome pics...would love to get a crack at a bobcat someday!

Nice looking deer.

speaking of ticks i went in last week and started my bear baits for 08 and i had 6 in about a 100 yard walk...also had the thrill of finding a deer tick planted in my arm pit. always love that...i have heard that if you get them out within a few hours you wont get lymes and ive not gotten it yet after about 10 bites by the suckers...i think there is some truth to that....good luck guys

Top Bottom