Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cam trakker height

That depends on the lay of the terrain, but on average I hang mine about three feet high.

Steve

Well jory u should put it about 25 feet up so u can see if theres more deer! lol

MY COUSIN PUTS HIS AROUND 4 TO 5 FOOT OFF THE GROUND. and gets some really really good pictures.

I have been doing deer research for the last six years and have taken several thousand pics of deer and other critters with camtrakkers. You should set your camera height so it is level with the midline of the deer's body. This is between 2.5 and 3 feet off the ground. The infared cone from the camera should hit the deer at midbody because it is the heat in motion from the deer that triggers the camera. If you find your taking pics of unwanted animals like raccoons then you can raise the camera about six inches. You should level the camera on the tree or post so its not pointing up or down. Face the camera to the north or south to prevent the sun from screwing up your pics. If anybody has any other problems, let me know and maybe I can help. Greg

HERE IS A CAMTRAKKER PIC
uploadedMATUREBUCK3.JPG

Top Bottom