Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camera / kill stories

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

River1

I personally haven't used cameras very much, but plan on picking up a digital this year and putting it to work a little harder than I did the 35mm.

A couple seasons back...I had, to a huge suprise, not one, but a few nice bucks on film in a spot I really didn't expect much.
You could have knocked me over with a feather when I opened up the film package.

I hung stands and stayed completely away til November, these pics were from late August.
Hind sight tells me I probably should have been on stand Oct 1st and caught them in that pattern even though this was a good Nov. funnel type situation. Anyhow, I only ended up seeing one of them, the youngest
smirk.gif
deer of course.
I passed on him, waiting for the other 2 I knew were there.
crazy.gif

That was a pretty neat situation to be in and I always find myself thinking about what I should have done different.

So.... I'm wondering if anyone is interested in sharing a story about how your camera usage directly lead to a kill or any outstanding things you may have learned in the process.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom