Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camera On Rub

BrewCrew

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried throwing up a camera overlooking a heavily used rub?

I have all my cameras on scrapes and get pretty good photos, but I would love to get one of a good picture of buck tearing up a rub. Anyone had any luck doing this and care to share??

Thanks!

Give it a try and see how it works. You may get some awesome pics! The only reason I don't do that is because of the fact that I think i'll get more pics on scrapes, and with limited cams, I want all the pics I can get this time of year.

Let us know how it works if you try it, and if you get some cool pics we'll be glad to take a look at them!

I did a few years ago and got some pretty sweet pics. Not a lot but a few cool ones. If you have an extra cam try it. Scrapes will produce better though.

I've done it a few times but only on big rubs that look like they're hit a lot. Here's one of the better bucks I've got on one. Had a series of over 20pics of this guy on this rub. Along with some smaller bucks.

picture.php

I have a rub spotted that's gonna start getN pounded if you still have an extra cam down here...

on a place i hunt there are alot of rubs and very few if any scrapes. last year i put my cam on a large tree that had been rubbed in the past and got some pretty sweet pics. id give it a try. good luck!

Top Bottom