Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

camo patterns

livtahunt

PMA Member
just wondering what everyones favorite camo pattern and which one they would like to see more of in the stores .mine is realtree hardwoods and i would like to see that skyline camo it looks good for stand hunting but you can never find it

I use realtree hardwoods but think that Predator makes the best stuff for making up an outline. Tough to find it as well.

Mossy Oak Break Up Realleaf 3D
waytogo.gif

I have a mixed bag of stuff. I have some Mossy Oak Breakup, some realtree hardwoods, some realtree wetlands pattern that I really like for river side hunting. I also got some new realtree high Definition stuff this summer, it looks alright.

I am trying the ASAT camo line this year. If Chris can shoot a monster mule deer wearing it I should be able to harvest a 100 class out of it.
grin.gif

Mossy oak Break-up and New Breakup. Would use something other than MOBut Browning clothing only uses that pattern and That line of clothing is top notch, durable and warm

Mossy oak new break up, and just bought some of the mossy oak brushed camo. The brushed looks really good, but I will see once I get in the timber.

I like my gray wool pants with a plaid flannel shirt myself. If I want to be real deceptive I might throw on a pair of woodland camo pants. Past 5 or so deer have been shot without camo, haven't given into to all the marketing.

Top Bottom