Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CAMO Toyota Tundra @ CLASSIC

J

justP65H

did anyone happen to see the totally Camo Tundra in the north parking lot of VETS during the deer classic? Really cool, wondered if anyone on the site owns it? Would like to do the same to my truck. The lighted brush rack made it look like a darn tank!!

Yeah I had a couple pictures of it on my phone but I couldn't get them on here. I thought it was pretty sweet. Wish I could afford it.

that exact truck is sitting at the Council Bluffs Bass pro shop right now, with a boat hooked up to it out front. Haven't checked the price tag yet. Pretty sweet!!

Full camo Toyota Tundra.........
rockout.gif

My nipples just got hard.............
twitch.gif

If Chevy would get their crap straight, they could come out with one of those and I would buy it. I always wanted a camo truck, but with the way it is going......I might have to swollow my pride and get a different make of truck.

I can't imagine how much rice that thing must burn! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

the picture says it all!! Wonder where you can get a front brush bumper like that?? It looked like the camo process was not "wrapped" in sheets but I could have been wrong. Whose truck is THAT?!? Darn Cool thats all I can say.

My cousin custom makes brush guards for people. He makes some moose guards for people up in Canada on occasion as well. Wonder who they applied the camo, it looks like they would have had to it off frame to do it, but I'm probably wrong.

the camo is stick-on sheets. the people that make the camo wraps are from iowa. i forget who makes them though.

Top Bottom