Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Camo Vinyl

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone have expereince using this stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah fur sure. I dun covered my mobile mansion wid it. U kain't neven see it ina trailerpark, it plum blends right on in wid the forest.

Seriously, welcome to the site. I did see a TV show where they used some sort of vinyl stick on stuff to cover a car. The show was billing it as better than paint. Then they showed it being applied. No way they can make it smooth around the corners. But then if you are only trying t cover a flat surface, not the curves of a fender, do it.

The 'Bonker

It's amazing what they can do with that vinyl now.I have a friend that works for one of the Nascar teams,and for the last couple of years they have used full body wraps on the cars.It saves the team paint and prep time.I know there is a shop in Madrid,Ia.that has done some race trucks that run around here,they may be able to help you but I don't have there name.PM me and I get there number if you need it.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to say guys but this user name has shown up on other sights like QDMA forums. He plugs his product like he is interested. No big deal to me but these guys never actually seem to sponsor a sight, they just use it.
http://www.qdmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=8924

If I am wrong my apologies. Just hate to see a sight I like get screwed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like the same guy. No profile really. Looks like he just threw a name in there and has nothing to say about anything else. I won't be buying the stuff.
grin.gif

I did a google search with the user name and found him with the same question on troutnut.com, archerytalk.com, thedieselstop.com, off-road.com, etc, etc., etc,. Over 3,300 hits with his profile on google. Just thought I'd pass this info along.
smirk.gif

Gee Bonker,
You must be a seer! How else could your avatar so fully represent this thread, poo on vinyl.
grin.gif

Top Bottom