Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Campfire Custom Call

Doubleaarc hery

Hey everyone, just wanted to show these off and see if anyone is interested!
We at Campfire Productions teamed up with on of our Sponsors, Lights Out Calls, to make a custom turkey call!
The sound amazing, as all his call do and come with two custom strikers! These calls are down right sweet. We just got them in today and or opening order was only 20. 6 are already gone, so we willprobably be making more. Each call is individually numbered!

If you interested pm or call 319-215-2825 or 319-215-9485 to order yours today! Cost is <span style="color: #FF0000">49.99</span>!! That is dirt cheap for a custom call with two strikers!!!

P8050477.jpg

P8050476.jpg

P8050470.jpg

P8050464.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlambert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pretty sweet to have your face on a product package Andy....that's cool </div></div>

If Andy could call a turkey in with this call and get his face on the box, It must be a great call!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Yeah, it is pretty cool, and the two other ugly guys are Gundog and Wegner!! LOL

And I agree with blaster, if it wasn't for lights out, I'd be posing with my bow only!!!

Very cool. I hereby volunteer to be a product tester. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
The call looks great.

Top Bottom