Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

camtraker pics

H

heymikey

I got two nice bucks on film last week. I'd like to share them but I don't know how to put a .jpg file on the board. Any help?
BTW there's a 10pt and a 12pt.

E-mail them to [email protected] for now, we'll explain how to post them later if that's ok
smile.gif

PS, can't wait!!!

Thanks for posting the pics.. they look great. I got these 2 deer last week behind my house alond a narrow creek line(beans on one side, corn on the other). I've lived here for 5 yrs and rarely see deer back there. I kept the cam trakker so close to home because i was worried about it getting it stolen. How about that... I've been hunting all over the place for years and never considered my own back yard. I bet These guys will be gone once the feilds are out.

Great pics......... It'll be nice if you cross paths with one of those.

Wow,super pics! That first one is a dandy! Your doing pretty well with that camtracker.Thanx for sharing.If you can scan let me know and I'll set you up with a place to store them and post to these forums with no problems.

woods

Heymikey,

Great pictures, don't be so sure about those old boys leaving that area after the crops get out. You said yourself that you have been hunting every where except your own back yard, they didn't get that big being stupid. Hunt them when the wind is right and show us some pictures when you get one of them on the ground. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

T.D.

Top Bottom