Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can anybody guess the age and score of thes bucks?

wtj43089

First up is a buck a call the Kicker Ten. This is a bad picture to guess age but I think its a good picture. I know he wont score high at all but i feel he is 4.5 yr old based on his body size and his brisket.
picture.php

This is a better body shot of Kicker Ten
picture.php

This is Big Splitter. I posted him on her a couple of months ago and most people thought he was around 3.5-4.5. I was skeptical then and now I am pretty sure he is atlest 5.5 or 6.5. He is by far the biggest body deer i have on this camera.
picture.php

This is Big Ten. I just have this weird feeling that he is a 3.5 yr old. But I have no clue. How old do you guys think these bucks are and take a shot at the scores if you want.
picture.php

I have no idea but those are some awesome deer, espescially the 2nd buck! Only 17more days:way:

Im not to good at judging but the second buck i was thinking 3.5. I think that your right on the first one being around 5.5 and 6.5... Both real nice deer though I would almost pass the 3.5 and let him grow 1 more year and he be giant, but it would be real tough...

wtj43089 said:
First up is a buck a call the Kicker Ten. This is a bad picture to guess age but I think its a good picture. I know he wont score high at all but i feel he is 4.5 yr old based on his body size and his brisket.

This is a better body shot of Kicker Ten

This is Big Splitter. I posted him on her a couple of months ago and most people thought he was around 3.5-4.5. I was skeptical then and now I am pretty sure he is atlest 5.5 or 6.5. He is by far the biggest body deer i have on this camera.

This is Big Ten. I just have this weird feeling that he is a 3.5 yr old. But I have no clue. How old do you guys think these bucks are and take a shot at the scores if you want.

What is it that u dumped on the ground?

Don't care what age they are or what they score, if any of them would come within bow range for me I'd be throwing arrows! Very nice crop you have!!

4.5 yr old upper 130's to low 40's

Big Split, 4.5 to 5.5, going to gross score a ton, upper 60's

Big 10, 4.5 going to make mid 50's and is a true STUD!!! He gets me revved up the most, but he also offered the best angle and pose.

Three great bucks, and some excellent photos. Thanks for sharing and best of luck this fall...hope to see one in the harvest section:way:

4.5 yr old upper 130's to low 40's

Big Split, 4.5 to 5.5, going to gross score a ton, upper 60's

Big 10, 4.5 going to make mid 50's and is a true STUD!!! He gets me revved up the most, but he also offered the best angle and pose.

Three great bucks, and some excellent photos. Thanks for sharing and best of luck this fall...hope to see one in the harvest section:way:

x2, great bucks tyler hope you can keep the neighbors away this year and maybe get a crack yourself :D

What is it that u dumped on the ground?
Thats just ground corn. We have a huge pile of it we use to feed the cows. I take a 50lb bag for each of my cameras every week. The deer love it plus im pretty sure it is better for the deer because it is easier for them to digest.

Not to question you but I dont think that is dried corn? Maybe but looks really white to me? Nice bucks either way shooters in my book :)

Top Bottom