Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can your Bow Shop Do This........................?

HWD Gray
SteveMiller.jpg

Nice looking bows and work Crackers. I too have heard nothing but good about you on AT. I also agree that it was rude to hijack the thread Limb.

Re: Can your Bow Shop Do This.....................

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Crackers, can you do an entire bow and cams in Predator camo?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can get your bow dipped in Predator by going to the Predator camo home web page and looking in the online store a bit. Cost $100 or so, right on the front of the home page they show one.

Home page

Thanks Muddy. I knew that predator had that on their website; am just curious if Cracker can do predator too. I would rather hand deliver my bow to him than ship to predator is my thinking.

[ QUOTE ]
HWD Gray
SteveMiller.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]
I would like a quote on this exact bow in 60# 29". Cams dipped and your custom strings. Entire cost of bow with all of the features. Thanks
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
.....Entire cost of bow with all of the features.......

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya want that quote with or with out the partialy eaten box of Girl Scout Cookies feature? I belive they are mint. But then again there is the left over remanets of a sleve of something, looks to me like crakers of some kind, on the stand too.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
looks to me like crakers

[/ QUOTE ]

How fitting, considering the thread.
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
This will give you something to think about

Preditor.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, Predator camo. The camo of camos. Now that is the camo all bows should come in. That is sweet. Very nice.

Finally Got Pics that someone was asking for. When asked for I was overseas and couldnt readily get pics. Sorry for the long delay.

Guardian Camo Cams
1305Guardian_Camo_Cam-med.jpg

Guardian String Colors
1305Guardian_Strings-med.jpg

"Crackerized" Guardian
1305Guardian-med.jpg

"Crackerized" Allegiance
1305Allegiance-med.jpg

Allegiance String Colors
1305Allegiance_Strings-med.jpg

Thanks Mike for all the awesome work you do.
cool.gif

Wow this stuff is pretty cool.. You got any bows dipped in the new RealTree AP? How long does that take to do and dry and stuff?? Pretty interesting...

Top Bottom