Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Canada anyone?

I go every year fishings pretty good. You can go about anywhere. I'm close to Sioux narrows. It depends what you want to catch and size and numbers.

We go to O'Sullivan Lake in Ontario middle of June. Walleye numbers are unbeliveable, average fish is 20-22" and several each year caught in the 28"+ range. Good populations of northerns & lake trout as well. :way:

I know it's not Canada but it's close to it. Me and by two boys are heading to Lake Kabetogama in way northern Minnesota. I have talked to a couple people that been there before and did very well on walleye and smallies. We have not been there so it's going to be a mainden voyage for us.

I know it's not Canada but it's close to it. Me and by two boys are heading to Lake Kabetogama in way northern Minnesota. I have talked to a couple people that been there before and did very well on walleye and smallies. We have not been there so it's going to be a mainden voyage for us.
PM me if you have any questions about the area I've been going up there since before i could walk. Awesome lake and the fishing has been awesome the past 6 years since the slot has really taken hold

PM me if you have any questions about the area I've been going up there since before i could walk. Awesome lake and the fishing has been awesome the past 6 years since the slot has really taken hold

Thanks hotshott. I will send you a PM when it gets closer.

Top Bottom