Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Canon xl1s for sale

Gladiator

PMA Member
I know...shameless plug. :D

Recently I went on a scouting mission with LoessHillsArcher and had a chance to see the xha1 (HD) in action. A short talk with my wife and she was OK with me getting one for the upcoming season. So, that leads me to somewhat of a problem - I just purchased an xl1s and only used it twice. It comes from Hoffey15 and has been in his care it's entire life (except for the 2 times I've used it). I can assure you it has been in top care. For the most part, it has only been used over the last 6 years in October/November for the hunting months (mostly on weekends only).

If you are interested, please send me a PM or reply with questions to this thread...

Here is what the deal contains:

Canon xl1s camera
Portabrace camera bag
Battery charger
2 batteries
windscreen
alternate shoulder mount
xlr input shoulder mount (for wireless mics)
Camkote rain jacket/cover

In the picture, you see a camera light for filming after dark...it is NOT INCLUDED (I originally included it, but realized it works on the new camera I'm getting). If you really want it, we'll see if we can work something out.

There are similar cameras out there going for 1200-1300 with no accessories on the market...

I'm willing to part with this for $1350.00 with accessories without shipping...(you pay shipping).

Thanks!

IMG_5589copy.jpg

IMG_5582copy.jpg

IMG_5583copy.jpg

IMG_5584copy.jpg

IMG_5585copy.jpg

IMG_5588copy.jpg

Great camera for someone interested in filming hunts...it's what we've used for our first 6 years.

Moving to $1200.00 to your door or make an offer...

Thanks!

$1000.00 or make a reasonable offer.

Sent the camera in to have everything cleaned and taken care of - wanting to get an xha1.

Tremendous camera to film hunts - everything you need and more.

Thanks!

Looking to get rid of this camera....recently cleaned and maintained professionally.

Everything is included in the pics above except for the lens cover (lost it during late season) and light.

Already set up for filming hunts - ready to go. Will throw in some extra tapes as well...

On ebay, they're going for anywhere from 700-1100 fully loaded. I feel this is right in between....

$900.00 shipped to your door or make an offer...

Top Bottom