Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

cape my buck?

Shoey

Shoey
Who Around Boone Ia Should I talk To, To Cape My Buck Out? Dont Have The Coin To Mount But Definetely Will later. thanks

All you really need to do is cut around the belly, then start peeling down the hide until you are as far up the neck as you can go. Then just saw off the neck at that point, fold and freeze the head until you are ready. The taxidermist can take it from there. If you can't freeze the head, then you'll need to take it to someone with some experience.

All you really need to do is cut around the belly, then start peeling down the hide until you are as far up the neck as you can go. Then just saw off the neck at that point, fold and freeze the head until you are ready. The taxidermist can take it from there. If you can't freeze the head, then you'll need to take it to someone with some experience.

:way: Great advice!!! Take care with the knife mid body down to the back of the head.....cut thru the spine and take it to your taxi!!! :way: Just take your time!!!

Id Really Like To Watch Him Do The Full Thing, I Mean Around The Head And All. Ill Give Him A Call thanks

Top Bottom