Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Captain Hook got to meet me today.

ksarcher

PMA Member
The deer I named Captain Hook 6 years ago and I met today at a fence line in Kansas. I posted a few pictures in the PMA Harvest section.

Caz

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bukslayr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome teaser!!!

Good thing I am a PMA Member!!:) </div></div>

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Some folks don't know what they are missing... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doubleaarchery</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW.. Sure would love to see those pictures.............................................. </div></div>

hoofline.gif

This isn't the time of year to not be a PMA member. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

OK, I guess I have waited long enough. I was trying to do my part to increase the PMA membership a tad.

009_9.jpg

015_15.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Fav.jpg

Caz

A little seflfish on your part . . . but I guess I understand. Congrats on a great one. That frame is the kind I want on my dream buck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Schrier bucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have fallen out of the tree. </div></div>

Good thing I wasn't in tree alright. I was already on my knees, so I didn't have far to fall.

Caz

congrats on a great buck. i guess that makes you peter pan /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom