Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Captain Hook Makes A Mistake

sureshot,
nice buck!always means more when you catch one on film, and harvest it later. I have two on my cams that i have only caught a glimps of last week, i backed out til the wind is right, your story gives me hope. congrates, nice animal.

That is an incredible story and a great buck! I really enjoyed reading that. Congrats to you! It's great to see all that hard work pay off.

Incredible story! Great pics and a great buck. I love the first scenery shot...you have some mighty pretty country to hunt around in. Congratulations to ya

Nice story. Something I find more and more difficult to do. Hunt that one buck you are looking for...

The story and the work put into taking that animal makes him world class, score or not!! He is a Super trophy in any case!! Congrats!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As you all know, it only takes that one chance encounter to turn your season around. I’ll be the first to admit that the lack of big buck sightings this year from the stand was starting to wear on me. However, you’ve just got to be in the right place at the right time, and capitalize on the opportunity. </div></div>

You got that right!! And you did what alot of guys could not - CAPITALIZE!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif You earned it man!! Lots of practice on the Guardian, hard scouting, and harder hunting!! Way to go buddy! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Just shows what can happen when doing your homework and hunting hard come together!! Be proud!!

Top Bottom