Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Carcass Cam

rtw4lc

We lost a calf so I took it out and put a couple cameras out to see what I can get. What do you think will come up and eat on this?

101_0097.jpg

Probably piles of bald eagles....and a bunch of other varmints. It will be neat regardless. Keep us posted!!

Bald eagles and crows by day, coyotes and grinners by night. Looking forward to some pics.

I'm thinking I should get some close up Bobcat pictures also. Last year I had one picture that had 5 coyotes in the same picture I'm looking to beat that.

i think you will get a lot of bald eagles also. last monday while driving to my spot to go deer hunting i saw 10 of them. the most ive ever seen in one day. i hope you get some really cool pics.

Doesn't look like a very likely location for bobcats as they like to stick close to the timber, but I can't see what is in the opposite direction of the photo. I'm not sure if they will eat on a dead animal, but I'll be interested in the outcome.

In Missouri you are supposed to dispose of the carcass as quickly as possible. Leaving them in the field to rot is NOT something you should do unless you want trouble. That said, its pretty tough to bury them this time of year.

I'd say you will definitely get some serious scavenger pics, but I look forward to seeing them all and hope you get what you are looking for.

In Missouri you are supposed to dispose of the carcass as quickly as possible. Leaving them in the field to rot is NOT something you should do unless you want trouble. That said, its pretty tough to bury them this time of year.

I'd say you will definitely get some serious scavenger pics, but I look forward to seeing them all and hope you get what you are looking for.

I'm not in Missouri.

Top Bottom