Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Card Pull

PMA Member
johnstimberjuly10204.jpg
How big will this guy get? Sheds from last season were mid 140"s. New to this picture posting!

Look at the brows on that guy! Good luck with him this fall. Set that camera up a bit closer so we can see some better pictures of him! :way:

I'd take a wild guess and say that buck will be in the 160's to 170's when he's done. So hard to tell BUT that'd be my guess. Great buck

That one has some definite possibilities! If the rest of his rack matches those brow tines he could be a Booner. Good luck finding him this fall.

That joker's a pig, if them aint some brow tines I don't know what are. From the picture I put him at a main frame 10 with a GAINT split brow, gross lower 170's!

I don't think this is a buck you're gonna want to take this season. Could you tell me where your property is located so I might could hunt close by:way:

Great looking buck my friend

Set that camera up a bit closer so we can see some better pictures of him!

This. Please!
Great looking buck! Can't wait to see some more pics of him...hopefully with his rack in your hands this fall! In the meantime more (up close & personal) trail cam pics will do. ;)

Top Bottom