Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Card reader for Driod phones

I've got an S3 also and could see where this would be handy setting up a trail cam. Thanks for sharing. Does it come up in your photo gallery ??

Looks like it would be pretty handy. I'd be a little nervous about the "may require reformatting to work with your phone" since then it might not be compatible with your camera or worse it erases all your pictures to work with your phone. Keep us posted when you get it.

4 Buck, It does not come up directly in your photo gallery. If I remember right once you plug it into your phone you need to open your files app and the card will show up there. You can then send it to your gallery if you like.

DGorman, I am no techie. I did see that. I did not have to format anything. I have used it to check cards out of Primos, Wildview and Wildgame cameras.

Last edited:
Would be nice.. it says it's not compatible with the Note 2.. I have a Note 3.. probably not compatible.. I literally just got done trying to hook up a credit card reader on my phone and that wasn't compatible either.

I have used micro SD cards with the SD card adapter to check trail cam pictures with my phone it is kind of a pain to pull my phones card and put in the one from the trail cam but at least I don't have to run them back to my house to look at em

Last edited:
Top Bottom