Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Caterer / mobile grill Strawberry Point Area

Central Iowa

Life Member
Figured I would reach out and see if anyone knows a caterer or someone with a mobile grill etc. for hire in the Strawberry Point area that they could recommend. Doing a trout fishing bachelor party for a buddy and I would like to hire someone for one of the nights to cook for the group so we can relax and have a good time. Let me know if you have any suggestions. A great restaurant in the area would be ok as well but would rather someone come to the cabin and cook or drop off food.

Not sure if the grocery store in town caters or not, but they have a large outdoor grill I've seen them cook on. Might be worth calling them. Its the store that became famous when the deer entered it and crashed around last year.

I will get my buddy's dad's number. They have a catering business. Another good one is Fat Chefs Catering. They have a website but I can't get the link to copy on my phone. Search Fat Chef Catering in Winthrop.

Which direction from St Pt? Aunt Neece's in Edgewood will deliver a fair distance. They have specialty pizzas, burgers, etc. The Edgewood Locker is only a few miles away and their catering is some of the best food I've ever had. Johnson's in Elkader used to cater, not sure if they still do. And as mentioned before the grocery store in St Pt caters. Kind of depends on whether you have a specific food you are looking for.

Thanks again everyone, Ashley at Edgewood Locker Catering did a great job and delivered the food and several crockpots right to the cabin Friday night. We ordered enough to graze all weekend (brisket, pork loin, fruit tray, veggie tray, cheese sausage tray, potato salad, beans) it was a huge hit, highly recommended!

Last edited:
Top Bottom