Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Caught in the ACT!

andesman

I traveled about 200 miles today with my work across SC IA and at a interchange of US 35 between the pavement and a cornfield a Nice 150 NT had was on TOP of the doe!! Me wife freaked out! They were 25 feet from my truck!

I turned around and took a pic with my cell phone. He had dismounted!

That makes 3 years straight!

11/13/06 : I watched 2 bucks fight over and both breed a doe right under my stand! (no camera)

11/13/07 :I young 6 point bred a doe @ 35 yrds in a field I was on the ground in a fence row. (no camera)

Busy time of year in the whitetail world! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

In Maryland I hunted very high deer populations, hunting mostly every day in mid november, I was not surprised to finally see it happen.. But two bucks breed the same doe shocked me! The next year on the same day.. But now on a roadside in Iowa and such a good buck.. I am really what will I see next!

Saw a bobcat, broad daylight the other day and missed a coyote last week at 10 yards.

Might want to think about taking a camera in your pack... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

I think I would look away - it's an intimate moment between two or more deer who love each other, you know.

Have witnessed this only 2 times myself. First time was a smaller deer, sat and laughed my ass off. Second time was two years ago, the buck I killed in IL was just trying to get his second leg up on a doe and I put one in his heart. No way I was letting that guy get away.

Kratz

Top Bottom