Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cazador's 2007 Pics

ksarcher

PMA Member
Here are a few more of the same deer I posted in early August and some of his friends.

Aug 1st posts
Splitter2.jpg

Splitter3.jpg

Splitter.jpg

Spooky.jpg

Aug 24 posts
Splitter4.jpg

splitter5.jpg

wackyrack.jpg

nice8.jpg

bigbrow8.jpg

Nice.

BTW, what is the crop in that field? Looks like some kind milo or corn with a way funny tassle.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
Nice.

BTW, what is the crop in that field? Looks like some kind milo or corn with a way funny tassle.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is sorghum.

Nice bucks.
waytogo.gif
Bet you aren't pumped for season.

Mark,

Believe me when I tell you, I walked thousands.....well hundreds.....well ALOT of miles looking for his sheds last spring, but to no avail. The funny thing is...I have only seen this buck when he is in the velvet, never hard horned, not even pictures. That has me believing he moves out of the area sometime in late Sept/early Oct.

To be honest I don't have him on my "to do" list anyway. I have my eye on a buck I call Capt. Hook on another farm. I have his sheds from last season and have hunted him hard for two seasons. I am bound and determined not to let him die of old age. He is a eight year old that goes in the 190" and I an obsessed with hunting only him.......call me crazy......but I just wouldn't be happy harvesting something else knowing he is still alive and kickin and out smarting me.

Caz

A few more of the smaller eight.....man is he makin' the rounds on my farm. Three different cameras on three different days.

100-0023.jpg

100-0024.jpg

shoo028.jpg

shoo027.jpg

shoo024.jpg

Caz

excellent photos!!
i really enjoyed them to say the least. especially the upclose of the deer's nose...
id be jacked to hunt just about any of those dudes!
Good luck

Here is the ten point in the 4th picture from the top after he shed his velvet. Rather thin but nice length.

Thin10.jpg

Caz

Top Bottom