Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CCW Class

I did mine online. Took about an hour. You can pop into gander mtn in cedar rapids and they will have a listing of classes as well.

I did mine online. Took about an hour. You can pop into gander mtn in cedar rapids and they will have a listing of classes as well.

I was looking at the online classes but was sceptical as to weather they were legitimate or not for getting a permit. You had no hassles with it? Do you remember the site? I've found several.

I know they put them on down at lake Miami in Monroe county call down and talk to CJ he will be able to give you more info.

sent from super hunters I phone

Online classes are legit and it is up to your county sheriff to issue you the permit. If he doesn't issue you one then he has to have a very good reason for not giving you one, like you have felonies on your record, you are not mentally stable or have assault charges against you. Here's the cheapest class you will find http://www.carryiowa.com/index.php. You will have to pay $50.00 for your permit to the county sheriff when he issues it.

I was looking at the online classes but was sceptical as to weather they were legitimate or not for getting a permit. You had no hassles with it? Do you remember the site? I've found several.

Concealedcarryonline.com/iowa is where i got mine. I took the course, went to johnsin county sheriff office with the certificate and within 2 days had my permit. Almost scary how easy it was to.be honest with yah.

Top Bottom