Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ccw

I see you made a decision already but food for thought....it depends on what you want the gun to do. If it's a conceal carry you want slim and small because it's always on you. Also a CC gun is a last resort weapon meaning that if it ever comes out of the holster you are pulling the trigger in a life threatening situation. At that point it's probably very close quarters and very time sensitive. That's the benefit to no safety because at that point the last thing I want to think about is flicking a safety off. It's time to point and shoot which also makes a laser sight very useful.

I carry the up and coming Kahr brand. Kahr is a brand I would a solid encourage people to start looking at. I carry a CW9. Very reliable, American made, great warranty and customer service.

As for best ammo, that's like asking which arrow and broad head combo is best. I prefer gold dot.. Pricey, yet reliable. I work law enforcement and studies have shown gold dot retains the best when it comes to shooting through multiple obstacles, i.e. Drywall, windshields, plywood, etc. do your research, review multiple rounds, and shoot them! Find what shoots best for you!

After reading through the ballistic and test data from 30 different 9mm rounds. I've settled on the federal hst 124gr. Problem now is finding it lol....

I would try a smaller amount to make sure they will feed ok. Some guns are picky on what they will chew through. I guarantee there's a forum dedicated to the gun you've chosen that probably goes over the rounds that feed best.

Top Bottom