Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cedar Valley shop challenge shoot!

Doublelungarcher

Double Lung Archery Inc and Double A Archery have teamed up to have a shop team challenge shoot!

The shoot will pit 5 person teams from each shop against each other in a test of archery skill.

The Double Lung Archery Inc Team members are

Pat Ferguson

Troy Lewis

Dennis Sparks

Brent Grosse

Dave Stueve

The challenge consists of 4 Monday night shoots starting Aug 27th at Double Lung Archery Inc.

Shooting will begin at 6 PM

Aug 27th, 40 shot 3D round at DLA, La Porte City

Sept 3rd 30 shot round of Technohunt at Double A Archery in Waterloo

Sept 10th 40 shot round of 3D at DLA, La Porte City

Sept 17th 30 shot round of Technohunt at Double A Archery

Andy (co owner of DoubleA) and I have a large trophy being made that will list the winning teams names and will be displayed at the winning teams dealership.

Andy and I have been working on this for about a month now.

Everyone is welcome to come and cheer on their favorite team!

DLA Team members, please check in with me for more details!

Big thanks to Andy for thinking like I do, that it's better for shops to play together than fight against each other!

Cool!
I put the info up on my website too
Hopefully we can attract some spectators to cheer us on (or give us a hard time, depending on how we shoot
grin.gif
)

Dave

Looks like I have the squad tossed together but may have one that has to get switched out due to Conflicting work schedules!! So as it stand right now, Double A Archery's squad will be:

John Dunakey

Theron Adams

Aram Susong

Andy Brockway

Justin Hoeppner

Tell your Boys good luck! They are gonna need it!!!!!!!! I'll swing down and pick up the trophy later today and then post a few pictures!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dave

I will have a picture of the trophy posted tomorrow. This thing is huge! Got a heck of a nice spot picked out!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Wanted to post that Brian Carmichael will be my sub in the event that I have a shooter unable to attend a night! Looking forward to getting this thing started in the next few weeks!

Man its to bad that it is so far away, I might have been able to talk Boyd at Buck Hollow to get a team together and come on over.

I, can't speak for Dave but think he would Agree, would love to have this thing grow larger and larger.. Maybe another local shop could shoot off with you all and then we could have finals!!! I would be more than interested in helping coordinate something like this!

wstupid.gif
( the sign is pointed towards me, not you Dave!!!We need a Graemlin with a gun to his own head)My fault.. Keep forgetting.. I will run home snap a picture and have it posted today!! Got to meet one of your shooters last night in practicing.. I hope he is your best, cause he actually shoot quite well!! This could get interesting!

Brent is the worst shooter on my team. I only let him shoot with us because I felt sorry for him.
Kind of like the kid that doesn't get picked in gym class
wink.gif

Dave

We will be ready!!

here are the promised Images!

7974Trophy-med.JPG

7974Trophy_by_vaccuum-med.JPG

Like I said. It is a BIG Trophy.. We have to decide what we want engraved on the top portion, and then the plaque in the middle will have the winner shooters names engraved and will be chaged out from shoot to shoot as the trophy travels!

It would be great to have more teams!! I would like to have this grow to having a few local shoots leading up to the top 5 man teams representing an area!!! How far up is it from Buck Hollow?

Top Bottom